This is an inclusive family-friendly forum that encourages people from all communities in the city to discuss Exeter’s carbon neutral future.
We have created some standard forum rules that you should read before posting, and replying to threads. We hope that there will not be, too many, problems if everyone is guided by a desire for constructive conversations. Always consider other perspectives, welcome different viewpoints and accept legitimate criticism graciously. Most importantly, remember that other posters are people, not bots!
Moderators reserve the right to delete posts and remove or ban users if these rules aren’t adhered to:
- No spam. All automated messages and explicit advertisements.
- Please respect other users. No trolling or abusing fellow forum members.
- No harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated.
- No offensive posts containing abusive, discriminatory or libellous language or imagery of other users, public figures and organisations.
- No adult content, profanity, obscene language or imagery is permitted.
- No illegal content or posting of copyrighted materials is permitted.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.